- Laying out goals you want to achieve.
- Outlining the purpose of your website.
- Clarify what features, functions & tasks wanted on your site.
- Establishing expectations, timelines & costs.
- Collaboration between our team & you.
Web scoping involves understanding what goals you want to achieve. The scoping process helps clarify what features, functions, tasks, designs and other elements you want on your site. Once all of that is organized expectations, timelines and costs can be drawn out. Our scoping process is one of collaboration. We sit down with clients, listen, offer our professional insight, make recommendations and eventually come up with a suitable plan of action for your future website.